If you are looking for a competent digital agency to do SEO for your local Barking and Dagenham business, you have come to the right place because ranking websites is our passion. We only use well tested and up-to-date techniques to improve your listings. ChelseaSEO always helps local contractors and small businesses to be more popular on the internet. We are ready to give your website the required attention by dominating the SERPs. Whether you are an antique dealer in Creekmouth, a dog trainer in Marks Gate, a double glazing installer in Becontree or offer services to locals of Barking and Dagenham, our newest marketing packages are just made for you. Today, Google provides more attention to local providers, so the time has come to act as people are searching for your products and services!
According to the council, there are more than 200.000 potential consumers live in the Borough of Barking and Dagenham. Local shops, pubs, small businesses and contractors are always in demand. However if your website isn’t appearing among the highest results or in the map area when somebody searches, you lose these consumers. Does your website come up in Google’s first page when you search for your products or services? It should, our London SEO company is the best opportunity to make that happen!
Marketing Options For Barking & Dagenham
If you need fast result, go with Pay-Per-Click by Google Adwords or Bing Ads. Start your ad campaign, enjoy new visitors and pay for their clicks. This seems simple – but is it really? To get a positive ROI, you need to find the best converting keywords, optimise and monitor the campaign. Our skilled PPC team can help you in the process. Search Engine Optimisation is the other popular option. SEO is a long term process, it won’t happen overnight, but when your website has reached a high position, visitors are coming frequently and you don’t need to pay for their clicks, just enjoy the constant traffic your website gains every month.
If your market is competitive, for long term PPC is an expensive choice. For a cost-effective option, go with SEO, however you have to know that it needs more time to achieve the best results. Depending on your competitors and the chosen keywords’ difficulty, it could take months to see improvements on ranking and visitor numbers. If you want to invest in your business’s future, the most recommended option always be SEO. For the best results combine PPC and SEO.
What is Local SEO in Barking & Dagenham?
SEO utilises on-site modifications and off-site techniques to achieve top positions in Google which is the most used search engine in the UK for a long time. Local SEO is the same, but instead of a large city or country it is focusing to a smaller region like the Borough of Barking and Dagenham or it’s districts such as Becontree, Castle Green, Creekmouth, Marks Gate, Thames View, etc. Local SEO is a must for small businesses as according to statistics nowadays more than 84% of consumers conduct local searches. For example, if you are a local electrician, ideally when people search for “electricians near me” find your website. Utilising SEO will boost your visitor numbers that you can convert to more customers. Our skilled team will work hard on your website to increase it’s organic traffic for more sales or qualified leads.
How To Make a Local SEO Campaign
- Website audit: your and competitors
- Thinking and planning for the best results
- On-site modifications, error fixing, content creation
- Off-site techniques, citations, outreach campaigns
- Review the progress over next months and make changes if needed
There is no simple and easy way when doing SEO, as each business is different and every industry has its own goals. Whether you are a handyman, an accountant or a locksmith in Barking and Dagenham, we can help you to improve your online presence and attract new customers. We won’t stop after we have achieved top listings in Google, we work on the other search engines like Bing and Yahoo too. You might have a question – Do I need a SEO consultant? Search engine optimisation is difficult, especially if you don’t have premium tools, knowledge and skills – you can’t effectively work on it. That’s how our digital marketing agency can help you!
A smartly planned approach is needed for every business who want to attract new customers and be successful online. When we start, we target Google’s “local map pack”, as having one of these listings will get your business more trust and increased visitor numbers. Meantime we are working on your target keywords to get top organic listing.
How We Use Local SEO to Rank in Google
1. Gathering necessary information about your business, niche, audience, your products or services, etc.
2. We are auditing your website (on-site/off-site) or we design a WordPress site in case of your business is new.
3. Site checks, error fixes, optimisations. (improving user experience, locally optimised title tags, mobile friendly test, duplicate content check, unique meta descriptions, header tags, SEO friendly urls, sitemap creation, image size reduction, image ALT tags, etc.)
4. All great plan must include keyword research. We collect keywords with enough search volume, low competition rate and related to your niche. At start we target your borough, as in a competitive market such as the UK, your keywords might take at least nine months or longer to appear on the first pages of Google.
5. As the speed factor is already included in Google’s ranking algorithm, we are working on the performance for better user experience. Nobody likes slow website, if yours is too slow, visitors might leave and won’t come back.
6. Visitors and Google also like frequent updates and new articles or blog posts, so with the help of out team, we create unique, relevant and insightful content about your business.
7. Spying on your competitors: their strategy, how and what they do, content type, update frequency, citations, backlink structure, social media profiles, etc. to improve our plan.
8. Adding Google Search Console and Analytics to your website for better analysing the incoming traffic. Keyword tracking tool setup for reports .
9. Adding Schema Markup for search engines to display useful information on their result pages.
10. Registering new and optimising citations such as Google My Business, Bing Places, Yelp, Thomson Local, Yellow Pages, Opendi, Hot Frog, etc.
11. Boosting your website’s back-link structure with an outreach campaign including online magazines, press releases, blogs, niche websites, etc.
12. Using social media for influence and positive results. We update your profiles and create posts, or register new ones on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Pro SEO Packages For Barking & Dagenham (IG11)
ChelseaSEO, your digital marketing agency is ready to make your website rank higher on Google. We give your local business more popularity, authority, leads and sales! It doesn’t matter if you own a body massage salon, a boiler repair service or a computer shop, together we can reach your goals! Take advantage of our SEO packages, and let’s start today!