If you are searching for an expert marketing agency to do SEO for your local Brent business, you have come to the right place as improving websites is our passion. We provide proven and ethical techniques to move your website to the top. ChelseaSEO helps contractors and small local businesses to be more attractive online. We can give your business the demanded attention by dominating the search engines. Whether you own a party supplies shop in Kenton, a pet store in Preston, a boiler maintenance business in Wembley or offer services to locals of Brent, our smart SEO plans are made just for you. Nowadays Google gives more attention to local providers, so your time has come to act as customers in your area looking for your services and products!
According to the council, there are more than 329.000 potential consumers live in the Borough of Brent. Local stores, pubs and takeaways, small businesses and contractors are always in demand. However if your website doesn’t listed among the top results or in the map area when someone searches, you might lose these people. Is your website come up in Google’s first page when you search for your products or services? It should, our London SEO services are the right option to make it happen!
Marketing Options For Brent
For the fastest result, you can go with Pay-Per-Click by Google Adwords, Bing Ads, etc. Just start your ad campaign, get visitors and pay for their clicks. It looks simple – But is it? To make a positive Return Of Investment, you need to find the best converting keywords, optimise the ads and monitor the process. Our expert team can guide through the process, if you need help. The other popular option is Search Engine Optimisation. It is the long term strategy as SEO won’t happen overnight. By the time your website has reached a top position, visitors will come regularly and there is no need to pay for their clicks. You can count on this free, steady traffic every month.
When your niche is competitive, PPC will be expensive in the long term. On the other hand, SEO is the prefect option for lower cost, but it needs more time to reach the best results. Depends on the keyword difficulty and competitors, it could take months to see improvement on visitor numbers and search engine positions. However if you want to invest in your company’s future, SEO is always the most recommended option. For the best results, use PPC and SEO at the same time.
What is Local SEO in Brent?
SEO mixes on-site modifications and off-site techniques to get top positions in Google that dominates the search market since ages. Local SEO is the same, but instead of London it focuses to a smaller area like Brent or it’s districts such as Kilburn, Preston, Queensbury, Sudbury, Harlesden, Alperton, Cricklewood, Kenton, etc. Local SEO is important for small businesses because according to statistics more than 82% of consumers conduct local searches. For instance, if you are a local house painter, ideally when people search for “house painters near me” find your website. Doing SEO will boost visitor numbers – more visitors means more clients. Our team will work hard on your pages to move it to the top for increased traffic, more sales or leads.
How To Make a Local SEO Campaign
- Your and competitor’s website audit
- Plan the approach for long term result
- On-site modifications, error fixing, content creation
- Off-site techniques, outreach campaign, citations
- Review the progress over next months and adjust if needed
While doing SEO, there’s no easy method as every business is unique with unique goals and solutions. Whether you own a laser hair removal salon, a roofing company or a recruitment agency in Brent, we are here to improve your online presence and attract your audience. We won’t stop after we have reached the best listing in Google, next we target other search engines including Bing and Yahoo too. You might ask – Why do I need a SEO consultant? Search engine optimisation is not simple, especially if you don’t have premium tools like Ahrefs, SemRush or Majestic, skill and experience – you can’t effectively work on it. That’s where our skilled team comes to help you!
A well planned approach is needed for every business who want to be successful online and attract new customers. When we start our work, first we target Google’s “local map pack”, because having one of these listings will get your business more trust and increased visitor numbers, than we move to organic listings.
How To Rank in Google with Local SEO
1. Get more info about your business, audience, niche, products, services, etc.
2. Full website audit (on-site/off-site) or if your business is new, we develop a WordPress site.
3. Website checks, modifications, error fixes, and optimisations. (improving user experience, mobile friendly test, locally optimised title tags, duplicate content check, unique meta descriptions, header tags, SEO friendly urls, sitemap creation, image size reduction, img ALT tags, etc.)
4. Nobody likes to wait, if your website’s loading time is too long, visitors might leave and won’t come back. We work on the performance for better user experience, and because Google’s ranking algorithm is already included the speed factor.
5. Every good plan includes keyword research. We are looking for keywords with enough search volume, low competition rate and related to your niche. At start we target Brent, as in a competitive market such as London, your keywords might take at least nine months or longer to appear on the first pages of Google.
6. Visitors and Google too like frequent updates and new content. Our team makes unique, relevant and insightful articles about your business.
7. Google Search Console and Analytics installation for analysing the incoming traffic. Plus keyword tracking tool setup for reports .
8. Schema Markup setup for search engines to display information on their result pages.
9. Analysing your niche competitors: strategy, how they doing, content type, update frequency, citations, backlink profile, social profiles, and more to improve our approach.
10. Optimise and create new citations (Google My Business, Bing Places, Yelp, Cyclex, Thomson Local, Yellow Pages, Yalwa, Business Magnet, etc.)
11. Boosting your website’s back-link profile with an outreach campaign (online magazines, press releases, blogs, niche websites, etc.)
12. Utilising social media for more influence and positive results. We update your accounts, or register new ones on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Smart SEO Packages For Brent (HA0)
ChelseaSEO, your full-service marketing agency can help you rank better on Google. We give your business more popularity, authority, leads and sales! It doesn’t matter if you own a security company, a scaffolding business or a jewellery store, we can help reach your target! Take advantage of our newest SEO packages, and let’s start today!