Our marketing agency is here to help small and medium sized local companies and tradesmen to get more success, whether you own a stall in the Lyric Square Market, a take away restaurant, a shop or offer services to residents of Hammersmith. As Google put more priority on local search, it is your time to act and build the best strategy as your neighbour community needs to find you.
Hammersmith is full of amazing cafes and shops on King Street and in the popular Kings Mall. Trendy gastropubs and historic drinking dens. There are more than 180.000 potential customers live in the Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham. They search Google for local services, shops and companies, but if your website isn’t showing on the top results, or in the map area, you lose these potential customers. When you search your products or services on Google, does your company’s name pop up first? It should! At ChelseaSEO, we will work to make it happen!
What Local SEO Means for Hammersmith?
Search Engine Optimisation is the process of applying on-site and off-site tactics to reach a better search engine position. It helps to grow the number of visitors, brings more leads or sales. Local SEO is the same, but focusing to a local area, such as Hammersmith. For example, if you are a local electrician, ideally when someone search Google for “electricians near me in Hammersmith” finds your website. Our London SEO agency will work hard to make this happen. Our primary goal is to bring your business more traffic, qualified leads and better online exposure. That’s how we can help you!
How We Make a Successful Local SEO Campaign?
- Analyse your online presence and competitors
- Prepare a long lasting strategy
- Implement our best known techniques
- Review the progress over next few months
There’s no easy and simple solution when it comes to local SEO, every business’ needs are different. Whether you’re a Hammersmith based estate agent, a jewellery shop, or a photographer, we will improve your business’ online presence and help you to dominate your market. Our service doesn’t stop with Google, our goal is to make your business visible regardless of which search engines your targets use, be it Yahoo or Bing. For small businesses, SEO can be difficult as if you don’t have expertise, premium paid tools, you can’t effectively work on it. That’s where our company comes in!
A well-planned campaign is critical for any small business that wants to be successful in the online world. Our main priority is to secure a spot in the top results of the “local map pack”. Being one of these listings gets you a lot more visibility and organic traffic.
Our Process For Local Websites
1. Starting with an in-depth website analysis or design a new with WordPress CMS if you haven’t got yet. We analyse your target customers, your business type, etc.
2. Fixing existing website errors, do mobile friendly test, and apply necessary techniques like locally optimised title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, optimised URLs, image optimisation for size & search engines, sitemap, etc.
3. Setting up Schema Markup is a way to stand out from the crowd. It tells search engines to display information in the result pages such as type of business, reviews, hours of operation, and more.
4. Site speed is very important as Google has already announced that loading speed is a ranking factor. Additionally nobody likes to wait, if loading time is slow, your customers might leave. We make your website load faster.
5. Keyword research is critical for your camping, we are looking for keywords that have enough search volume with lower competition rate, and are highly targeted to Hammersmith. First, we are focusing to local visitors, as in the so competitive market of London, it will likely take at least nine months or more to achieve results on the first page of Google.
6. According to our keyword research, we write highly targeted and specific content in your niche with focusing to Hammersmith. Relevant, unique, and insightful articles about your business is a game changer.
7. We examine how your competitors do and their strategy. Analysing their content, topics, citations, backlink profile, etc.
8. This stage involves local citation building and registration / optimisation of Google My Business, Bing Places, Yahoo Small Business, Yelp, Yellow Pages, etc.
9. Local outreach campaign, blogs, magazines, press releases, niche sites, local directories, etc. to get more exposure.
10. Social media can have a big influence and immediately result on local visibility. We keep your profiles updated and active across the platforms you use such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Affordable SEO Plans For Hammersmith’s Local Community (W6)
Our professionals will move up your website’s ranking in search engines for more visibility, more leads and sales. No matter if you are a barber, a personal trainer, a pub owner or sell mobile phones, we can help you achieve your dreams! Discover our reliable SEO packages, and let’s get started!