ChelseaSEO is ready to help local contractors and small companies to be more popular online, whether you own a pet sitting business near the Battersea Park, a Chinese take-away restaurant in Balham, an arts & craft shop in Putney or offer services to residents of Wandsworth. As Google put more attention on local businesses, it’s your time to act and have the best strategy as your neighbourhood looking for you.
There are more than 320.000 potential customers live in the Borough of Wandsworth. These people always looking for local shops, services and contractors, but when your website isn’t listed in Google’s map area or among the top results, you lose these people. Does your brand show up first if you search your products or services on Google? It should… we can make it happen!
What is Local SEO For Wandsworth?
SEO means on-page techniques and off-page modifications to improve search engine rankings of websites. It helps to boost the visitor numbers for more sales or leads. Local SEO is the same, but focusing on a smaller area, such as Wandsworth or it’s districts like Balham, Battersea, Clapham Junction, Putney, Toothing, Nine Elms, Earlsfield, etc. It’s important as 84% of consumers conduct local searches. For example, if you are a local landscaper, ideally when someone searches Google for “landscapers near me” finds your website. Our SEO London agency will work hard on your website to get better online presence, more traffic, qualified leads and increased sales. This is how we can help you!
How To Do a Local SEO Campaign
- In-depth audit of your and competitors’ websites
- Plan the best, long lasting strategy
- Implement up-to-date techniques
- Review the progress over next months and make changes if need
There isn’t simple and easy way when it comes to local SEO, all business are unique with different need. Whether you are a handyman, a plumber or own a small hotel in Wandsworth, we can boost your online presence and help you dominate your market. We will not stop with Google, our target is to make your website listed at the top on Yahoo and Bing. Search Engine Optimisation can be difficult because if you don’t have experience, premium tools like Ahrefs, Semrush, Moz, or SeoProfiler, you can’t effectively work on it. That’s where ChelseaSEO comes in!
A smartly designed plan is important for any business who wants to be successful in the online world. Our first priority is to get a listing in the top results of the “local map pack”. Having one of these, gets you more visibility and additional organic traffic.
Our Local SEO Approach
1. Start with a website audit or design a new one for you on WordPress platform. We study your main audience, your business type, etc.
2. Fix site errors, test for mobiles, apply techniques like locally optimised title tags, H tags, meta descriptions, optimised URLs, duplicate content, sitemap creation, image size reduction, image ALT tags, Google Search Console and Analytics registration, etc.
3. Setting up Schema Markup as it gives search engines useful information to display in the result pages such as type of business, ratings, opening hours, product prices, and more.
4. Work on the loading speed. No one likes to wait, if your website is slow, potential customers might leave and won’t come back. Also Google has already announced that speed is part of their ranking factor.
5. Spy on your competitors. Get to know how they are working & their strategy. Analysing their content, citations, backlink profile, social accounts, etc. to improve our approach.
6. Keyword research is another main element of the process, we are seeking keywords that have enough search volume, low competition rate and are highly targeted to your area. First, we are focusing to Wandsworth, as in the hugely competitive market of London, it will take at least nine months or more to show up on the first results of Google.
7. We write targeted and specific content in your niche with focusing to Wandsworth. Using our keyword research data, we create relevant, unique, and insightful articles about your business.
8. This step includes citation building, registering / optimising Google My Business, Bing Places, Yahoo Small Business, Yelp, Yell, etc.
9. For more exposure, we begin an outreach campaign (press releases, blogs, magazines, niche sites, local directories, etc.)
10. Social media could offer influence and immediately positive result for your brand, we keep your profiles updated and active across the major platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. If you don’t have these accounts, we can create them.
Cheap SEO Plans For Wandsworth (SW4, SW8, SW11, SW12, SW15, SW16, SW17, SW18, SW19)
Our SEO experts are ready to move your website’s ranking up in Google for more visibility, leads and sales. It doesn’t matter if you are an English teacher, a furniture repairer, or a caterer we can help you achieve your goals! Check our ultimate SEO packages, and let’s get started!